you then have to design a research project where you should incorporate ONE of the following characteristics:
A) Observational versus experimental studies
B) Prospective vs retrospective studies
C) Longitudinal versus cross-sectional studies
Your paper should be NO MORE than 10 pages and NO LESS than 7 pages, double spaced, 12 inch font. Your paper MUST have:
1) An introduction – your intro should include a brief summary of related research that has already been done on your chosen topic, and explain how your study would add to the existing body of knowledge.
2) Methods: Describe the observations you would need to conduct the study
3) List the Variables that would be selected.
4) Describe your data collection methods and how this would be related to reliability.
5) Conclusion — your last paragraph should be your conclusion. In your conclusion, do NOT restate what you already said in the intro, and avoid cliche type phrases such as "all in all" or "hopefully….", etc.
Grammar WILL BE GRADED. Please make sure to use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. You should also included a bibliography — MINIMUM FIVE SOURCES.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25