Please note: Speaker notes DO NOT APPEAR ON SLIDES. The slides are used for images and only two or three lines of text. The "real work" gets done in the white area beneath each slide, where speaker notes appear. 4-5 good-sized sentences should be offered for each set of speaker notes.
You are once again volunteering at your local library. The visiting group of seventh graders are returning for a presentation on heroes, myths, and modern society. You want the students to relate to how mythology influences contemporary characters they are familiar with today.
This assignment will allow you to demonstrate how effectively you can identify mythological archetypes in contemporary culture (Course Learning Outcome #2).
Select a contemporary story in the form of a novel, movie, or video game that is inspired by a mythological epic or hero's quest.
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes of (at least 4-5 good-sized sentences for each set of notes) about the contemporary hero’s or heroine's quest geared to an audience of seventh graders. No PDF documents please.
Include the following in your presentation:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25