READ THESE two discussion questions and provide the answer – you also need to provide two references per answer
make sure these have references and USE atleast one of the articles attached as a reference
WEEK 5 DQ 1 AND 2
Topic 5 DQ 1
You have been asked to determine why older adults do not follow their doctor's orders well (a lack of compliance). There are statistics to show this to be an issue, but you have been asked to study this problem qualitatively. What rationale would you provide to justify the use of a qualitative case study to research this issue? How would you make sure that your study is in alignment with your problem, purpose, and research questions? Explain.
Topic 5 DQ 2
You have been asked to determine why older adults do not follow their doctor's orders well (a lack of compliance). There are statistics to show this to be an issue, but you have been asked to study this problem qualitatively. In your study, you have created a short open-ended questionnaire where you have asked your participants questions about how they respond to doctors' orders. You have also interviewed 20 older adults, an even mix of men and women. You also have two focus groups of five participants each, and those focus groups were recorded. How would you align those three sources of data with each other? How would you make sure that your data sources are in alignment with your problem, purpose, and research questions? Explain.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25