business question and need guidance to help me learn.
Attached please find two assignments on which i need you help on
Requirements: See Instrutions
Discussion No. 7
Background to make a discussion board create for me at least two paragraph for I can create a video
About me I been in the legal field for a law firm here in Miami for the last 10 years I have seen secretary/attorney made different ways some have disconnected in the labor field some have maintain the same, for the must past they have stayed humble with me .
Tell us a story about how you or someone you know has become either really connected to or disconnected from an organization based on it?s mission.? Consider elements like whether the mission was part of every work day, whether leadership set an example by sticking with the mission, and whether the mission matched the employee?s personal values.? Also consider how a strong mission can help or hurt an organization.
Assignment No. 2
After studying how to structure goals and objectives, and writing performance appraisals, you will develop the goals and objectives for an employee and write up an evaluation of their performance based on a story written about an employee. You may (but are not required to) separately prepare an explanation of specific choices you made in your language and how those choices should impact employee reactions and future performance.
Developing Goals, Objectives, Measurables, and Performance Appraisals
You work for the local citizen outreach office for a state agency that protects the environment.? The office has the following mission:
Our mission is to improve and conserve the environment in South Florida through the businesses and citizens of Dade and Broward counties.? Our office will accomplish this through outreach programs that engage local communities and teach partners how to utilize native plants, reduce energy and water consumption, and recycle recognizing the unique challenges associated with an urban environment, a hot climate, low-lying land, and local lifestyle preferences.? We will also partner with low-income areas to use environmentally sound methods to improve underprivileged communities.? By partnering with the community, we will create positive awareness and collaborative approaches to environmental preservation efforts.?
Sally is one of your employees.? Her job is to coordinate projects that go into low-income neighborhoods, buy back abandoned buildings and turn the land into nature preserves and parks for local residents.? Once projects are chosen and designed, Sally steps in to bring them to life. ?Sally is extremely efficient at getting all of the permits and approvals needed for projects, coordinating contractors to do the work, and purchasing all of the necessary supplies.? However, Sally has a harder time communicating with local residents and getting them involved in the projects.? The result is that the parks get built, but the communities don?t have much input or participation in the process.?
1. Your first task is to?develop at least two organizational goals?related to this mission and provide the supporting objectives and measurables for each goal. Create as many objectives and measurables as you feel are necessary to push people to achieve this goal.?
Remember the basic structure:
2. Your second task is to figure out how Sally?s job supports the mission, and?design at least two goals for Sally. You will also include objectives and measurables for those goals.? Hint: figure out how Sally?s is part of the organization?s mission, goals, and objectives.? What you write for Sally should directly connect to what you write for the organization.
3. Write a performance review for Sally based on her goals, objectives, and measurables (go ahead and be creative about the details). Make sure to praise her successes, clearly and fairly discuss areas of improvement, and propose a plan to improve her performance.
4. You may write a brief explanation of your thinking behind the assignment, but is not required.
Please review the?grading rubric?associated with this assignment.?
Goals and Performance Appraisal Rubric
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25