law discussion question and need a reference to help me learn.
Answer the attached prompt in about 300-400 words , citing sources using APA
Requirements: 300-400 words
Select one historical event that has influenced the foundations and structure of American legal history. The event you choose is entirely up to you. For example, you might choose to discuss Rosa Parks and how her actions have influenced civil rights and the 1956 Supreme Court ruling that segregation on public transportation was unconstitutional. Alternatively, you could discuss the women’s suffrage movement and the 19th Amendment.
Once you have chosen the historical event, share some information about the event and how it has influenced law in this country. You are free to choose an event that you think has positively affected our American legal system, negatively affected our legal system, or had both positive and negative effects on the system. In the discussion, explain how the event has changed the foundations and structure of American legal history.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25