Upon completion of week 4 ssignments and discussion forum responses students should be able to:
Week 4 Instructions for assignments 1 and 2
· Week 4 Assignment #1: Answering Difficult Questions
Interviewers commonly use the questions that follow. Some of them may be worded in
such a way to trick you. Everyone has negatives and it is essential that you tell the
truth. So, the trick is to answer truthfully but in a way that minimizes the negatives and
explains how the situation actually proved beneficial in the long run.
When you are on an interview, don’t be surprised if you don’t hear exactly the words
used here. What is important is that you be prepared to explain yourself no matter how
the question is posed. It is also important that you speak in a conversational manner,
using complete sentences. One or two word answers are dull and don’t “flesh out” your
Here is a list of often asked interview questions.
1. “Tell me about yourself.”
In one form or another, you are going to hear this. There are three parts to your
answer: 1. They are your professional history, 2. your education and 3. Your
personal background. Zero in on the issues that will be relevant to employment.
2. “Do you have experience doing this kind of work?”
Whether you do or not, this question doesn’t have to be a minefield. If you have
experience, how would you present it? If you don’t, how will you prove that
experience doesn’t matter in your case?
Write and submit a 1-page paper that contains your responses to 1. and 2. above. Ensure that your response includes all elements of each of 1. and 2. above. Also, watch the video below for more information:
Week 4 Assignment #2
Although your plans and goals will always be changing, it is important to always have your focus on something. This will allow you to always have a plan to use as a check and balance whenever faced with making a decision that will impact your future.
For this assignment, write a one paragraph 5-year career plan. Where do you want to be 5 years from now? Create this plan to get you there. The plan should include:
1. What job title you would like and the steps you will take to get there.
2. What industry do you want to work in and why?
3. What are some obstacles that can get in your way and slow or stop you from reaching your 5 Year Career Plan?
4. What other resources do you need in order to achieve your plan? What people do you need to build a relationship that will help you achieve your plan?
Watch this video on career planning to assist you with this assignment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6g8y3EDHkw [Title: Apple CEO Tim Cook on Career Planning]
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25