Identify which speech you read.
Ricardo S. Sanchez: Military Reporters and Editors Forum Luncheon AddressLinks to an external site.
What is the author's claim(s)?
The military and the press need to have a good relation ship. America needs to fully back the war in order to win. Press has a responsibility to report fairly and with certainty that what they claim is true.
Who is the audience for this speech?
What is the tone, purpose, and voice of the speech?
The tone is very serious. The speech reads as a call to action to report without bias and have a full support of war. Its also to report on the war and how he thinks it is going.
What are possible counterarguments to the author's claim(s)? (There may be more than one. List as many as you can think of.)
Freedom of press allows them to report what ever they want and the reader has just as much responsibility as press to avoid bias.
If all of the US isn't backing the war maybe we shouldn't be in it. We shouldn't be involved in the middle east in the first place.
What are possible rebuttals to the counterarguments you listed above?
We are part of the whole world not just the US so we need to be involved in the middle east. If we do ultimately decide we shouldn't be involved we need to fully pull out and accept the repercussions.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25