An integral part of research is the formulation of a good research question. It guides the researcher and assists with study design, population and, ultimately, the data that will be analyzed and collected.
For this assignment, students will write a research question and hypothesis related to a topic of interest. While students are free to choose their topic it must be something that would be studied in social work research (i.e, anything related to policies, social problems, child welfare, mental health, etc.).
Step 1: Formulate a clear research question. The question should be formatted as a clear question with appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Step 2: Formulate a hypothesis. The hypothesis should follow the guidelines provided in the modules and video. It should be a statement which poses a relationship between an IV and DV.
Step 3: Identify the constant, IV and DV. These variables should consist of short statements/phrases, not complete sentences.
Follow the steps/example given in the video. This assignment is worth 25 points. Submit as a Microsoft Word document.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25