ListenReadSpeaker webReader: ListenFocus
In this assignment, you will explain the role of discretion in criminal justice. You will also describe the roles integrity, authority, discretionary power, and morality play in discretionary decision making.
In Modules One and Two, you learned about discretion in criminal justice decision making, and about the relationship between integrity, authority, and discretionary power. In this module, you learned about the role morality plays in the decision-making process. You will now apply this knowledge to an instance of discretionary decision making you have seen in the media, which was the focus of the Module One discussion. This application of knowledge will help you prepare for Project One in Module Five, in which you will be creating a written internal justification statement for a discretionary decision you make in response to a scenario.
Specifically, the following rubric criteria must be addressed:
This assignment should be 300–400 words in length. Any references should be cited in APA style. For more information on APA style, review the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25