Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, read Chapters 1 and 2 in your course textbook, Using Financial Accounting and Chapters 3 and 7 from the Warren Buffett Accounting Book: Reading Financial Statements for Value Investing.
Select a company of interest that trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). The annual report can be found on your selected company’s website, usually under the heading “Investor Relations.” Select a company that a fellow student has not already posted. You can also access Mergent OnlineLinks to an external site. and search for a company and access their financial reports, such as Annual Reports: Mergent Online tip sheetLinks to an external site..
Retrieve the latest two annual reports, then complete the following:
Your initial response should be a minimum of 200 words. Graduate school students learn to assess the perspectives of several scholars. Support your response with at least one scholarly or credible resource, in addition to the text. Cite your sources in APA Style with in-text citations and a reference list. The Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your PaperLinks to an external site. and APA: Formatting Your References ListLinks to an external site. provide instructions and examples.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25