A detailed feasibility study is an essential element in the process of diligently assessing any new health services business venture. According to data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the health care industry is currently one of the fastest-growing fields in the United States, and it is projected that the field will grow by 22 percent by 2018. This is compared to an 11 percent average growth rate for all other industries (United States Department of Labor, 2012). Whether you are considering new medical service lines, an expansion of your current operation, or any other type of healthcare business venture, a feasibility study is an essential planning tool for any future healthcare leader.
The topic chosen is "The Feasibility of a Patient-Centered Self Management System to Improve Patient Outcomes and Continued Care."
Please read, "Initial Usability and Feasibility Evaluation of a Personal Health Record-Based Self-Management System for Older Adults" (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4537150/). Reflect on the article and use it to aid you in answering the following.
-Topic: Provide a brief description of the topic of the feasibility study.
-Description: A brief description (250-500 words) of how the proposal will impact the quality, availability, accessibility, and affordability of care
-List of Resources: A list of five scholarly sources that you plan to use as you complete your feasibility study and what information you will use from each source and at least three
*Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style. Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25