Module 2 is all about the Value of Relationships. It focuses on how we can actually measure or quantify the value that a customer has to a company.
Answer the following 4 questions.
Question 1. Go to the American Customer Satisfaction Index website and click on ACSI Industries. (Links to an external site.)
Select an industry you are interested in. Within that industry, select a company you consider you are loyal to. You will need to click on 'Benchmarks' to access the actual company information.
a) Name the industry and company you chose.
b) What are the ACSI scores for the industry and the company?
c) What are the trends over the years of this company compared to other companies in this industry?
d) Discuss two (2) observations or insights you have, like what did you learn or why do you think the trends are the way they are?
Question 2.. What level of loyalty do you have for the company you chose? Explain your answer. You can also refer to slide 3 of Unit 3 to help you develop your response.
Question 3. Discuss how loyalty programs can differ for consumer customers (B2C) vs business customers (B2B). Give us two examples, one of a B2B and one of a B2C company that implements these loyalty strategies.
Question 4: State a thought-provoking question you have about differentiation or CRM in general. Don't ask it if the answer can be easily found in the course material!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25