· Analyze the impact of organizational practices on the implementation of Human Resources decisions.
· Analyze the relationship between effective Human Resources strategies and organizational outcomes.
· Critique Human Resources initiatives and their influence on effective organizational performance.
· Integrate the Human Resources balanced scorecard to sustain a competitive advantage.
· Appraise the impact of stakeholder preferences on Human Resources strategies.
· Develop a strategic Human Resources plan that aligns to stakeholder preferences, business strategies, and organizational outcomes.
You have been hired as the new vice president of HR of a publicly-traded company of your choice. You have been brought into the organization to specifically address the current shortcomings of HR support to the organization and make the necessary adjustments so that HR strategy is aligned to the overall corporate strategy.
One of the first areas in which you need to familiarize yourself with is how well (or not) the current HR strategies support the organization’s mission and goals. Therefore, you will need to analyze the organization’s HR strategies and assess how these HR strategies enable the organization to be successful. For instance:
· How do these HR strategies create competitive advantages?
· What are some ways in which the current HR strategies can be enhanced to further enable the organization to be competitive?
· How can you identify core deliverables of the HR strategies, and how do they align to organizational outcomes?
As part of your role as VP of HR, you will need to research your organization – note that it is publicly-traded. Therefore, you will need to access its 10-K in order to build the strategic HR plan. You will also need to identify your organization’s core competencies. In addition, make sure to review your organization’s website, especially the HR/careers page, and other outside resources so that you can identify the main components of the HR strategies that were in place before you joined in your new role.
The CEO of the organization has asked you to create a strategic HR plan for the organization based on your research. This plan should include the following:
· The organization’s long-term strategic goals and market differentiation
· The organization’s position within its external environment, including its current and projected market leadership position
· The organization’s values and culture
· Current level and mix of human capital/workforce (depending on data available)
· Analysis of current employees, identifying gaps in areas needed to support forecasted goals
· Talent management areas that should be of greatest importance to support the organizational strategy (e.g., recruitment, retention, training & development, etc.)
· Tools and technologies needed to support these recommended HR strategies
· Implications of not implementing the recommended strategic HR pla
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25